Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Haircuts


I took the boys to get their hair cut yesterday afternoon. Douglas was sitting in the chair closest to the window at G St. Barber Shop and he looked so cute sitting there with the big robe on that several passersby stopped to look at him. One woman said to me through the window, "He's adorable!" He did look cute, but then the barber put some gel in his hair and he came away looking like Spanky from Our Gang.

Douglas had a checkup yesterday morning. He was in the 17th percentile for height and weight, up from the 14th in September. I guess he is growing, but slowly.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger Pete Bilderback said...

Our pediatrician told us they recently changed the percentile rankings for weight because there are so many obese kids out there. Better to have a kid at the low end of the weight percentile than the high end. As for height--kids have growth spurts at different times, and being on the low end of the scale at any particular time doesn’t mean much. My brother was always smaller than me (relative to his age) until one day I came home from college and he was six feet tall while I was still the same height I was in seventh grade.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home