Monday, February 05, 2007

It's Official




I've formally accepted an offer to work for the state's Senate Appropriations Committee. I'll be analyzing bills for fiscal impact and advising the Senate on education issues. I think it will be a nice change of pace. I'll be doing more of the analysis I enjoy and less of the technical work I do at my current job that's starting to bore me. The Senate also offers a better work schedule as the fall and winter months provide more down time. I've never liked the fact that the Department of Finance is so busy during November and December when everyone else is enjoying the holidays.

Nevertheless, I've had a good experience at Finance and have worked with some really great people, but I'm excited to try something different after 7+ years.

Starting date is March 1st.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Blogger Pete Bilderback said...

Congrats again Dan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home