Monday, January 29, 2007

iPod, you pod, he pods...



Katherine forgot to mention the weekend's most exciting purchase - I got an iPod as an early birthday present (only 16 shopping days left)! Thanks, Katherine! With 30 GBs of storage, I can load about 7,500 songs on it, so that should keep me satisfied through the 3rd or 4th week of February, at least. I haven't loaded it up, yet, but I'm looking forward to figuring it all out.

On the gum front, things are improving. It still feels weird, and I'm not quite up to eating apples, yet, but there's no longer much in the way of pain. I have a post-op appointment this Friday, so we'll see how the doctor thinks things are progressing.

Onward and upward.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger Pete Bilderback said...

I think you will love the iPod. There are two accessories I highly recommend: something that allows you to play it in the car (cassette adapters work well), and a skin or cover of some sort to prevent scratches. I mostly listen to mine in the car.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home