Friday, November 09, 2007

Trip to DC

On Sunday I left for DC to go to the American Public Health Association conference. I had a poster to give on unlicensed teen driving in CA. It was fun. I got to see lots of old friends and co-workers while I was there and got fed every night by friends. Saw quite a few interesting sessions on various topics such as adolescent development, underage drinking, etc. I got back around midnight on Wednesday. It was chilly there, but not too bad.

Dan and the boys seemed to have had fun while I was gone - they went to see Bee Movie, went to the park and so forth. They are doing well. Now we have a 3 day weekend. We may go to Apple Hill over the weekend, although the paper says it's supposed to rain so I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home