Tuesday, August 22, 2006

All went well

Owen, Douglas, and I stopped by Owen's classroom yesterday and met his new teacher. She seemed very nice and friendly. He was the first one to stop by, and she let him pick out his cubby and write his name on a sticker to put on it, and put the supplies we brought into it. Last year she taught fourth grade, so the room was in chaos with old supplies being moved out and new ones moved in. I noticed they had a lot of what I assume are Montessori-specific supplies, things like beads, tiles with numbers on them, and so forth. There were puzzle maps, art supplies, and a lot of other things for the kids. There will be 9 kindergarteners and 11 first graders in the class. I saw the class list and unfortunately don't know any of the kids on it. I did note, however, that there are not one, not two, but three sets of twins in the class. Weird, eh?

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Wow, that is strange, but I guess with more and more IVF, it's not surprising. I also guess that parents are opting a lot more to have twins in the same classroom as opposed to separating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home