Monday, December 22, 2008

Ice skating adventure

The boys and I went ice skating in Sacramento this afternoon with some friends. Our friend, who has a minivan, drove all of us over there (including her and her two kids). Douglas, who had never been skating before, did quite well and spent a lot of time flying around the rink - with my assistance of course. My arm and shoulder were pretty worn out.

Unfortunately it ended with a bit more excitement than we had planned. My friend had left her wallet, iPhone, keys and shoes for all three of her family in a tote bag which was stolen while we were all circling around on the ice.

Luckily I had my cell phone so we were able to call Dan and her husband in Davis. They only have one car so Dan drove her husband plus the keys in to Sacramento to pick us all up. Our family ended up eating dinner in Sac before coming home to curl up on the couch in front of Mythbusters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home