Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The joker

The wily 4 year old played a joke on his brother this morning.

I put the kids in the car and gave Owen some sunscreen to put on en route to preschool and day camp. Then I went back in the house to grab something I had forgotten. Evidently while I was in the house Douglas said to Owen, "It's a good thing Tendil Tatterall invented sunscreen." So when I get back in the car Owen says, "Mom, did Tendil Tatterall invent sunscreen?" Douglas started to giggle.

Owen is in sports camp (offered by the city Parks & Rec) this week with a friend. They played field hockey yesterday and today are biking over to Rocknasium to do some wall climbing as part of the day. Should be fun.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Suburban Gorgon said...

Um. Hi. This is Heather Primm Woodward. I googled myself. Because I'm a dork. And I ended up on Julia's blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home