Sunday, January 27, 2008

And more rain

Blah, blah, rain, etc. I am ready for February when we typically have nicer weather.

Our street appears to have acquired someone's lost bunny. It is a white one with a couple of black spots, very cute. It has been running around in the yards, including ours, for about a week now. I assume it is eating grass or other plants so it probably won't starve to death. I feel sorry for it being so wet, but maybe it can hide under a car or in a shed or something. Twice one neighbor or another has called to ask whether we are the owners of a rabbit. I knew someone a couple of blocks away had a cage in their front yard so I dropped by there today to see if they had lost a rabbit, but it wasn't theirs. Nothing in the classifieds today either, nor on craigslist. It is a mystery.

Everyone in both kids' classes seems to be sick, so I suppose it is only a matter of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home