Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pacifica


I'm at a work retreat in Pacifica, just south of San Francisco on the ocean side. It's really beautiful here. The image at left is from the Answers.com website, so I can't pretend to have taken it. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. But my hotel room looks out over the beach and the waves crashing over the sea stacks. There are lots of surfers, including a number of young kids. We saw one kid who looked about 9 coming off the beach in his wetsuit, getting on his bike and pedaling home while holding his surfboard. All that in a high wind. (Today was a little less windy.)

We've managed to get a decent amount of work done, so that part is good too.

Owen's baseball game last night was rained out due to a massive thunderstorm! Very rare in Davis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home