Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hot!

I took the kids to the UC Davis Rec Pool yesterday, which they loved. It was 93 or something like that. We had a good day. Owen practiced his guitar and did well - he is learning "Ode to Joy" among other things (such as "Jimmy Crack Corn"). Then after supper we went to the drugstore and picked up "Battleship" which he has played at a couple of friends' houses and enjoyed. It's that old game that involves saying "You sunk my battleship!" Douglas thinks it's cool too, but he can't figure out where G-5 is or any of those other details.

Yesterday Douglas said apropos of nothing, "If we go to a wedding, bring some snacks for me, ok? Because I'm not going to want to eat the food they have there. And I don't know how to do the chicken dance at the wedding." Random thoughts from Planet 3 Year Old.

Happy upcoming mother's day to all you mamas out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home