Monday, October 09, 2006

The backbone's connected to the...

I rubbed Douglas's spine and said, "This is your backbone." He responded by pointing to his chest and saying, "This is my frontbone."

Owen has someone in his class whose last name is Schwartz. We were looking at the class list together and he pointed at it and said, "That's funny, his last name is Shorts." I said, "No, Schwartz," and we went back and forth for a while with him saying "That's what you said, Shorts!" and me saying, "No, SchWWWartz!" Eventually he said, "It would be funny if his name was Pants Schwartz."

My department is recommending me for a promotion. Yay me. Now it has to go forward to the dean's office and be approved by everyone short of the Regents...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home