Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Violet is funny

I walked with the kids to the nearby park, 3 blocks away, last night and she followed us all the way there.

I've seen the kind of cats before who will follow you as you take a walk, but never had one. Violet appears to be one of those cats. There was one in our neighborhood in Seattle named 'Football.'

Overheard at school today:
Mom to kid: What are you going to tell the doctor about how you broke your glasses?
Kid: I'll tell him my mom did it.

That made me laugh.

Douglas had his face painted to look like an eye patch today in honor of International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger Liz said...

I read about that and we are really into pirates right now. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home