Thursday, May 25, 2006

Camping plans

From Saturday to Monday we will be camping at Bothe-Napa Valley State Park with about four other families. We camped there last summer. It's only about an hour away and has a swimming pool. My neighbor just told me she saw a rattlesnake there last summer, so I guess we'd better be careful. I think we need to get another sleeping bag (we currently have 3; Douglas shared with me last summer, but now he's getting bigger). Tonight I inflated the air mattresses to see if I could figure out which one has a leak. Hopefully we'll choose the right one.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

In other news, kindergarten is winding down. I think this was the last week in which Owen has homework. He had to write some sentences about his favorite reptile, among other things. The page reads:
I like crocodils.
They have varee shorp teeth.
It is nis to see them.
They have nests.

Complete with picture on the bottom.

3 Comments:

At 5:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 1:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 6:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home